Employee Benefits Information
The cost of benefits is rising significantly, it's more important than ever to have a strategic approach to Employee Benefits tailored for your specific company.
Why are employee benefits important?
Comprehensive benefit packages are attractive to job seekers, particularly if benefits extend to their families. Offering a competitive benefit package can give you the edge you need to hire and maintain a quality, dedicated staff.
What types of employee benefits are available?
- Workers’ compensation
- Flexible spending account
Life, accident insurance and disability plans
- Basic and supplemental life
- Business travel
- 401(k) savings plans (often includes company matching)
- Accident, Hospital Confinement and Cancer Insurance policies
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid holidays
- Vacation days
- Sick and bereavement days
Start offering quality, competitive benefits - just request a quote and we'll contact you to help create an employee benefits package for your company.